Thursday 7 February 2013

Free seeds. vegetableseeds.net

Well my order from http://www.vegetableseeds.net/ came this morning, thanks to this blog and website £10 worth of seeds all free to me.

This time around I have got yet MORE chillies and peppers, along with some bits for the garden as well as the allotment.



I got a few more chillie seeds, Scotch Bonnet yellow, Habenero Orange, Bulgarian Carrot. Some sweet peppers, Marconi and Telimena.

Some herb seeds for the meter square herb beds, Green Mint, Parsley Grune Perle & Extra Curled.

Some Garden Perle Tomato's for the hanging baskets.

Ogen Melon seeds as I fancy having ago at growing some of my favourite fruit.

And last of all, some flower seeds for the front of the house, Alyssum 'Carpet of Snow'

So once again, thank you to this blog site and vegetableseeds.net for supplying the seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment