Thursday 7 February 2013

Repotted some of the Peppers and Chillies

Repotting time for some of the peppers and chilies. They seem to be growing very fast under the lights. Re-potted the Cayenne, Jalapeños, Scotch Bonnet, Long Slim, Pimiento and Gusto hot peppers, as well as the Peperone and Gypsy F1 sweet peppers into the 10cm pots.


The other plants are coming along great, so it will not be that long before I will have to re-pot some more. I hope we have a early summer this year as the way these are growing I am going to run out of space in the house at this rate before the weather has warmed up enough to get them in the greenhouse.

1 comment:

  1. [...] of other vegbloggers, I’m absolutely green with envy – check out Jane and Simon’s chillis! Comparing mine to theirs makes me want to run away and hide (possibly under my chaotic stacks of [...]

    ReplyDelete