Thursday 26 December 2013

Xmas Presents (Brewing/Drinking Related)

Hey Hey, brewing and beer related Xmas Presents. A Big Thank you to every ones generous gifts this year.

Books


Got Andy Hamilton's new book "Brewing Britain" which is currently sitting next to his other book "Booze For Free" on my bookshelf, haven't had a chance to read it yet, but will do a full review once I have had a chance to put my feet up.

I also received another old book by Mary Aylett (1957) Encyclopaedia of Home-Made wines. Again not really had a chance to look through it as yet, but will Blog it once I have.


Beer!!

Got a nifty little beer mat/bottle opener personalised to me, Really handy and it got used alot on Xmas day, I  really like this little gadget as it also has a magnet on the back. It has a nice weight to it and the bottle opener is lovely to use as well a giving me a landing pad for my beer glass.


And to boost the now flagging beer stocks I now have a Coopers Stout kit to make up. Kits like this I find really  handy to have around and make because they are quick to make up and restock my Cellar with a good few pints in quite a short space of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment