Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Brew house : Part 2

Well the back garden is slowly getting there now, The brewshed is now up. Took all day to do it, but it's looking good, at least it was a dry day when it was put up, makes a change what with the weather over the last few months. The ground is still soggy as hell out there still.

I really need a few dry days, so I can go over the whole brewshed with a preservative. It has been done once already but because it's a ex-display unit I want to go over the whole lot again.

This coming Thursday we will lay the decking, where the blue tarp is, but until then I have plenty to do on the inside. Most of the brewing equipment is now in the brewshed, I still have to bring the ready to drink wines and beers up from the garage and some old furniture that I'll be using.

I already part built two kitchen units and along one of the walls and laid a 2 meter worktop on the top. Still all needs leveling and finishing. (My birthday present from the good lady wife).

Time for the 1st beer in the brewshed. A pumpkin ale, lovely ..

No comments:

Post a Comment