Thursday 10 July 2014

Bottled : Boddingtons Mild (clone)

Ten days in the primary the Boddingtons Mild clone is now all packaged up.

Filled my 5 litre mini keg again primed with 11g of sugar (10 pints) and got 36 500ml bottles which were primed with a 1/2 tsp of sugar (3g), so all in all 46 pints of Mild Ale all packaged up.

This will be left now for at least three weeks to condition.





With the fermentation fridge, BIABacus Spreadsheet, and my new 40 ltr Boiler, it all went very well, the only thing that I ended up doing is making too much beer, but hey when is that ever a bad thing.

All my bottles are all filled up again, I still have a pressure barrel empty, so soon it will be time to try it all again, this time a IPA or something that I will use the 1 kilo of Weyermann®Abbey Malt® in.

No comments:

Post a Comment