Sunday 26 January 2014

Bargains : Brewing Equipment

Grabbed a couple of bargains this week, the first was a couple of bags of Dextrose Monohydrate or Brewing Sugar for the costly sum of £1.60 per 1kg bag.. Always handy to have around the brewing cupboard. I also needed a bag to make up the Stout (Coopers) Beer kit I got for Xmas.


Next mega bargains where found at Dunelm where I only popped in to get a few cheap beer and wine glasses for the Brewpub that we are now building. 


We found a reduced section with a load of Muntons beer equipment on sale all at big Discounts.

Got a Siphoning kit for 55p, was just after the tap really as I keep misplacing mine. Found a Co2 injector to go with my barrel for £4.75 and loads of bulbs to go with it. In fact I got all the Co2 bulbs they had, so they should last me quite a while. 7 packs of ten Co2 bulbs for £6.93

No comments:

Post a Comment