Saturday 18 January 2014

Germination has begun.

18 days since sowing the chillies nearly all of them have now germinated, just 2 coir pellets have nothing as yet.

They have now all been moved under the grow lamp, the coir pellet just placed into the pots for now. I'll pot them up in a few days with some compost then they can sit on the capillarity sheet under the lamps where they can grow on nice and strong.


In with the chillies I also had sown the Black Beauty Aubergines, Jane had a go at growing these last year, but I have been put in charge of them this year.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just put unclosed loo rolls into an old mushroom tray about 9 fit in one go fill them with soil water them and then put the seeds in come tome to plat they often have roots hanging out the bottom and some times I peel off the cardboard if it is too dry at planting I find the loo roll rots away quicker if it goes into the ground wet.

    ReplyDelete